2017 Rebel front silver skid plate replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evant3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, I was hoping someone might know what color the front skid plate comes in as when ordered from Mopar. The part number is 5SX96JSCAC. Someone backed into mine and made contact with a trailer hitch and unfortunately where it hit; the dent couldn't be pulled out enough to not bother me lol. Luckily the plate is quite inexpensive, I'm just unsure if it will come in the silver or if I will have to have it powder coated. I greatly appreciate any help provided. Thank you.

FranktheRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you ever get an answer? I'
m looking to get one installed on my Limited, which doesn't have one stock. Wondering if it is a direct fit and how hard it is to replace.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The part number is lower bumper front skid, but replace last 3 of part number from CAC (unavailable) to FAC. Nut U in canada, so maybe U can go through Mopar parts Canada, not sure wat shipping cost U from States.

Shows Black in description.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you ever get an answer? I'
m looking to get one installed on my Limited, which doesn't have one stock. Wondering if it is a direct fit and how hard it is to replace.
See my posts 3 and 4. U would have to adjust vehicle to yours, or check fitment and see if that direct number fits your vehicle.

OP
OP
E

evant3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The part number is lower bumper front skid, but replace last 3 of part number from CAC (unavailable) to FAC. Nut U in canada, so maybe U can go through Mopar parts Canada, not sure wat shipping cost U from States.

Shows Black in description.
Upon looking into it, the "FAC & CAC" seems to come in black only as far as I can tell. To clarify I would like to have one come in the stock rebel silver. My dealer only shows them coming in RXF Black and says it would need to be powder coated to make it the stock silver. All the Mopar parts sites only have diagram photos and either no mention of colour or say "RXF Black"

Thank you for your help.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Upon looking into it, the "FAC & CAC" seems to come in black only as far as I can tell. To clarify I would like to have one come in the stock rebel silver. My dealer only shows them coming in RXF Black and says it would need to be powder coated to make it the stock silver. All the Mopar parts sites only have diagram photos and either no mention of colour or say "RXF Black"

Thank you for your help.
Sorry sir, best I could do. But at least you know the part is available thru Canada Mopar, U just got the extra expense ref powder coating or whateva method you use ref color.

DA BOIRD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat