2020 Ram Bighorn Driver Seat Stuck!!! (Please Help!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonySeg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey everyone!

As I was driving my Ram home from target I adjusted the seat forward, and then attempted to adjust it back. There was no movement backward, only forward. I stopped adjustments, and then when I arrived home, attempted to check for loose wiring.. I couldn’t get my hand very far in, but could visually see (from the limited area I could view) that there was no obstruction. Seat still tilts, both on the actual seat and backrest, and the lumbar support works as well. There is no forward or revers motion in the seat anymore. Any ideas on how I can go about fixing this? Thanks!

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel

It is a poor video & he did not really know what he was doing

There is a video that i could not find, it shows how to just remove the seat cushion, without removing the whole seat

On the 10 way seats, there are 3 motors, the motors themselves are identical & the attachments are interchangeable, from what i seem to recall

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
2020 model, definitely a job for a dealer. Okay to drive?
I would assume that all the seat motors are on one circuit ( what do I know???)
I just worry if you play around with this it might void warranty.
I hope it turns out well.