2024 1500s, beginning to close for ordering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyRI

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
This has been discussed here and there on a few different threads, though I figure I'd share what we're seeing, and will try to update this as things progress.

The 2025 marketing release explained that the 2025 model year will NOT feature the HEMI V8, and that instead there will be the V6, and two versions of the Hurricane Inline.
What you've seen in these videos so far is ALL we have as well - no further code guides, pricing, or which trims will get which options for powertrain, etc.
The video also stated to expect delivery in Q1 in 2024, to which I (wrongly) said, "yeah right, that's marketing speak"

However, last week we saw a few formats get removed from ordering screens, and this week some more.
Confirmed with our supply chain rep @ Ram, that these are in fact intentional, and will be the case through end of model year.
So YES the 2024 model year is coming to a close remarkably early, in preparation for the 2025 ordering that should be shortly thereafter.
This means, unless something changes significantly, that YES our ability to order HEMI 1500s is growing slimmer by the day.
Ramtrucks.com and codeguides are not reflecting these changes, I doubt they will before end of MY.

WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE (speaking 4x4, if you have 4x2 questions let me know)
Tradesman Quadcab V8
Tradesman Shortbed Crew V6
Bighorn Quadcab V8
Bighorn Shortbed Crew V6
Bighorn Longbed Crew V8
Laramie Shortbed Crew V8
Limited Shortbed Crew V8
Rebel Shortbed Crew V8

WHAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tradesman Longbed Crew
Tradesman Quadcab V6
Bighorn Quadcab V6
Bighorn Shortbed Crew V8
Laramie Longbed Crew
Limited Longbed Crew
Longhorn All

A REMINDER ON MARK DODGE DEALER DISCOUNTS (before rebates)
Bighorn / Rebel 11.5% off MSRP
Laramie / Limited 12.5% off MSRP
Tradesman case by case

CASH REBATES / Other Discounts CURRENTLY
Bighorn / Laramie $4500 Retail Consumer Cash (+$1,000 in Southwest district) + $1K Loyalty Rebate
Limited $4500 Retail Consumer Cash
$1K TDM is out there for all!
1% off our Mark Dodge Price (after discount, before rebate) for affiliate if you've had it for more than 30 days)
$500 military/first responder

All of our orders are subject to $425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, and $1K non-refundable deposit.
If interested, please contact us at [email protected] with your build specs, zip code, and cell phone and we'll get right to it!

We don't have a specific deadline, we just know that RAM is going to adapt in real time to their production plans vs # of orders in system nationally.

But of course, if you're looking out the window waiting for that hurricane - you can also email us to get on an info list for that too - and we'll be able to provide info on availability, specs, pricing, and our discounts, as they become available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357