"303 Aerospace" Is a Fantastic UV Protectant Product. You will Not Be Disappointed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Can it be used on automatic running boards and tires?
Yes, I have treated my nearly new tires with it. Though the product is not at all greasy or oily, it will not air dry, though. One must go over the tires with a dry cloth after application. I have Amp retractable running boards on my 3500. Since they are otherwise tucked underneath, out of the sun, I only rinse them off once in a while.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have honestly never tried 303. I have heard lots of good things about it. I actually cleaned my interior very well. I used carpro eraser and then I used Undrdog protective coating on it. The stuff is so versatile. It gave it a very nice satin finish. Im in the testing period with it on the interior. Joel told me it will last a year. We shall see.

IDSandman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
303 fabric guard is also an amazing dwr for outerwear. Use it on all my ski jackets/pants, fishing rain gear etc.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
303 fabric guard is also an amazing dwr for outerwear. Use it on all my ski jackets/pants, fishing rain gear etc.

Seems like that 303 Australian Company knows their stuff. I have some Australian made "Coolaroo" shade fabric up along one side of my back yard. Been up now for 14 years and still maintains the same vibrant color, and elasticity as when new. Based on this performance my hunch is it will still be the same 14 years from now. Not so for your cheap sundry shade fabric from Lowes or Home Depot, that would disintegrate overnight.

Ramo70

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just picked this up this product for my Tonneau cover.

MarkMac77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I buy 303 by the gallon on Amazon. I started using it when I got a new jeep in 2013. The 303 goes on everything from the boat, trailer tires, truck trim, tractor seat, dirtbike, ATV plastic, Glock frames, Milwaukee 12v and 18v tool bodies, chainsaw engine covers, etc.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Just picked this up this product for my Tonneau cover.
I use the 303 Aerospace on mine as well, evening though it is powder coated aluminum. About due to apply again.

Ramfanski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I use the 303 interior cleaner and protectant on my Laramie interior and under the hood. Love it.

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've been using their products on my boat seats for years along with the interior of my vehicles. It is a good product, the only one I buy for interiors. Just purchased the spray wax from Amazon today. Hopefully it is just as good as their other products.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Curious how one knows it is a great UV protectant since it was recently applied. Usually judging UV protection requires exposing protected and un protected surfaces to UV long term or intense UV to shorten the test cycle.

EMANRESU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Curious how one knows it is a great UV protectant since it was recently applied. Usually judging UV protection requires exposing protected and un protected surfaces to UV long term or intense UV to shorten the test cycle.
Same as some other posters, I've applied 303 to my boat for many years.
I apply the vinyl/plastic/rubber 303 to the vinyl/etc and the Fabric Guard 303 annually to the cover/carpet.
The 30yr test on SeaRay quality upholstery: still looks like new.
303 is good stuff IMO.