5th Gen badges for 4th Gen trucks 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txkenpo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 TD
Anyone know if they sell a badge kit like the 19 rams have that will work with an 18? I love the looks but wasn’t willing to pay 19s prices.

OP
OP
Txkenpo

Txkenpo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 TD
You mean the huge "RAM" on the tailgate?

No sorry I should have been more specific, actually talking about the front fender badges on the sides.

Reminds me of the old school “ RT” badges the put on Chargers

Trentonc93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Graygoose I like that! I would love to put the 5th gen ram head on the grill and tailgate like the 5th gen has on their tailgate but I don’t think it will fit because of the outline being different.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Graygoose I like that! I would love to put the 5th gen ram head on the grill and tailgate like the 5th gen has on their tailgate but I don’t think it will fit because of the outline being different.
yup, they are different rear logos for sure, and new grill design.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Is that your wife standing there saying really another picture of your truck??! How *** mine would say lol
I think her comment was you have more pics of your truck on your phone than you do of me, or something like that.....LOL