5th Gen front bumper on 4th Gen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NWhunt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Couldn't find a clear answer after lots of searching online, but does anyone know if a 5th Gen front bumper will bolt on to a 4th Gen; specifically for HD trucks? I'm looking to upgrade my bumper to add fog lights and I've seen a number of 5th gen bumpers for sale locally which are the same if not cheaper than 4th gen ones that pop up from time to time. Just wondering if anyone's done this swap - pictures would be great also!

aimvee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Couldn't find a clear answer after lots of searching online, but does anyone know if a 5th Gen front bumper will bolt on to a 4th Gen; specifically for HD trucks? I'm looking to upgrade my bumper to add fog lights and I've seen a number of 5th gen bumpers for sale locally which are the same if not cheaper than 4th gen ones that pop up from time to time. Just wondering if anyone's done this swap - pictures would be great also!
Look up goonsquad on YouTube.
They did a 5th gen swap, while front end

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NWhunt

NWhunt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thank you, I'll check it out.

Jvitela1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
B7B2B94A-5F93-4721-A579-5FF6C5FA400D.jpegbad pic but i seen this one at a gas station had grill trimmed in the corners to fit the bumper
Im doing this next juat havnt had time to pick up a bumper