A Little friday humor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug Paper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 6.7
So i have the 2019 ram 3500 dually with the cummins diesel. My wife and i were looking for 5th wheels and i saw this brand new beauty sitting at a dealership close to the RV dealer.
I told her we need something similar and i was going to order online and the sticker would be close to 85K. It only had 100 miles the dealer got it at a FCM auction because the original purchaser backed out at the beginning of the covid crisis and all the dealerships were closed.
Now the funny is even with the 5th wheel package installed i got the laramie long horn with 8' bed and just loaded. I decided i do not want to beat this vehicle up, so we are now looking at diesel Class A motorhomes. She said why didn't you decide before you bought the truck. I said i was going to buy a sports car so i just saved you a ton of money. Quite honestly my brother has always had rams and now i know why.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
You won't hurt that 3500 with the Cummins

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Not towing with a dually Cummins is a waste. You might as well sell it and buy a Honda Ridgeline if you think your beating the truck up by towing a fiver with a CTD. Even if you drop a 25K lbs fiver in the bed and head for the mountains. You realize the CTD is in it's element, you can honk and waive as you pass the 6.4s

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
A 5th wheel would actually be good for that Cummins

OP
OP
D

Doug Paper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 6.7
Guy's i get it was supposed to be a bit of humor. I love the truck and bought it on the spot. Approach and departure angles on my driveway wont work with a 5th wheel. I can make a class A work and will use my truck and enjoy it, what's not to enjoy about this beast?