A perfect 10??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Well I took my 2022 2500 into the dealer for some work today. My wife talked me into letting the dealer do some of the things I always used to do for maintenance basics. Anyway the dealership always sends me an email after a visit, asking for me to fill out the future FCA survey with all 10s of course.

Well today after two hours, they handed my diesel 2500, back to me and it wouldnt hardly start when I tried to leave. When it did start, it idled rough. So me being me, I immediately looked under the truck only to see fuel dripping from chassis where the front fuel filter area is! So now my truck smells like a diesel shrimp boat, because it whizzed fuel all over the chassis. I had to wait another 90 minutes for them to fix and test the vehicle for any further leaks. They thought the o ring on the lid of the cannister got pinched, makes sense as, I have changed these filters before myself. I guess I asked for it, just glad it didnt catch fire. Or worse I drove off with it leaking, and not catching it.

Last edited:

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I hope you are not giving them the 10's they want.

OP
OP
stevenP

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Nope, there's just no way I can. And they charged me $155 for the labor on the filters too.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
ANYTHING less than ten is equal to zero in their world. But, just to be clear to them, zero it all out. They'll get the message. It hits them in the wallet.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I would get them to pay for a decent detail under hood .