A pillar from a crew fit a Regular cab? Looking for upgrades....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlwaysSomethin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram
Engine
5.7L
So I noticed that Laramie limited trucks have dark pillars (leather wrapped handles) and headliners. I have part numbers for the A pillar trim, and was just curious if anyone could confirm they're the same fitment? I assume ill end up dying the top of the B pillars in my regular cab, as I doubt ones from a crew would work. (unless someone points out Im incorrect, Ill gladly listen). Planning on a black headliner/Visors with no warning labels as well obviously.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Not sure, I know the RC doors are bigger than the CC doors, at least I'm pretty sure, But maybe hit Benny up at Allmoparparts, vendor here, maybe he can check.

OP
OP
AlwaysSomethin

AlwaysSomethin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram
Engine
5.7L
Not sure, I know the RC doors are bigger than the CC doors, at least I'm pretty sure, But maybe hit Benny up at Allmoparparts, vendor here, maybe he can check.

Thanks! Got a line in with him, he got me the PN#S already. May just try to look at my cousins 15 crew. I also blame my kicker upgrades, and likely hideaway install on you :crazy: