Ac blows very little air on full blast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm on a trip to Florida and I just lost my air flow. I believe that it is the recirculation door that is blocking my vent. I took out the blower deal and this what I found. There is nothing for me to remove. I'm at a lost right now and it's getting hot driving from Texas!

Please any help is appreciated
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433686513.213499.jpg

OP
OP
Sladerade

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yes and no. before I lost my driveshaft and transfer case, the a/c came back blowing at full when I left it off for 2 hrs. I'm thinking the freon froze up therefor blocked it? It was the weirdest thing. A/c had barely any coming out at full blast then turn it off for two hours boom blowing full blast and cold.

I also have a leak in the a/c evaporator as well.

moledodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
DAT HEMIIIIIII 5.7
Definitely sounds like frozen coils. But how the hell did you blow the driveshaft. That's just bad luck.

OP
OP
Sladerade

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Not bad luck, just the good Lord protecting me from something bigger happening!

Other note while I had the driveshaft and t-case replaced, I had them replace the a/c evaporator too! Needless to say a/c works never felt colder in my life!