Alpha obd factory setings for Premium external headlights and rear lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Useful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 junk
Well I’ve search but come up with nothing. My problem is I changed some settings with alpha obd And not sure how to fix my issue. I have hazard lights flash but turn signal on rear won’t work now And I also had door open or ajar error but I fixed it. I also have no drl working

OP
OP
U

Useful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 junk
So to start I have a 2013 ram 1500 sport that came with the led/projector headlights and factory led rear lights. I’m getting some errors. I fixed three broken bulbs in the chmsl hoping to solve my problem but now I have no rear turn signals. These are factory led rear taillights and my Hansard s work so I know there capable of functioning properly but there not. Please anyone help me where to start. I also have a code that I lost communication with overhead module of some sort. I’ll update with the codes I get o the bcm

OP
OP
U

Useful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 junk
Oh and also my mirrors won’t adujust anymore

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You'll need to take the backup copy of your config and compare it to your current config to see what got changed. Can't just "revert" them, need to undo everything that was done one at a time.

OP
OP
U

Useful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 junk
I wish I had a back up file that is my problem my backup config file is not saved I only have a back up of the wrong settings.

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Only other option is to find someone with the exact same truck and get them to share ther backup file with you and do your comparisons from there.

OP
OP
U

Useful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 junk
so i have 2013 ram 1500 sport with the premium hedlights and tail lights and i dont have my original alpha obd config file i restored the wrong one from a2016 and now im having problems. basically im trying to find a 2013 backup file with the premium lights and dual zone climate control. i was told there was config files i can download but cant find any. if there is some im hopeing someone can point me in the right direection the ony thing that is not working now is may passive entry and cant lock my truck from the button on the door handle and when i go to radio section on alpha obd the vin number is all ?????????????? hopr someone can help me please

OP
OP
U

Useful

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 junk
well if someone would share there file id be forever in debt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads