Amp BedStep and 5" tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Anyone using an Amp Bedstep, Dual Exhast with 5" tips? I want to say I read somewhere that they would work, with some adjusting of the tip and the factory mount point... so something like the Carvens that use the factory connection might work?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone using an Amp Bedstep, Dual Exhast with 5" tips? I want to say I read somewhere that they would work, with some adjusting of the tip and the factory mount point... so something like the Carvens that use the factory connection might work?

I'm running moe's tips with bestep bedstep an there is a little adjustment. don't adjust tip at all about a half inch between them been on for 6 months with no issuses

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm running moe's tips with bestep bedstep an there is a little adjustment. don't adjust tip at all about a half inch between them been on for 6 months with no issuses

Can you post a picture, there was another thread on here that someone said a bed step wouldn’t fit with 5” tips....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendo99