any one hate waiting for upgrades ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pitbull

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I just want to vent some excitement lol. im stuck waiting on the weekend to get my exaust upgraded. Im ripping off the stock and having a Magnaflow 3" out welded in its place. Only problem is I work to late to get it done sooner than Saturday and I have to drive right past the shop im having it done at EVERY DAY!!!!!!!! Its a cosmic tease I havent wanted the work week to be over so bad in a long time lol. I might do a TB spacer this weekend too if i can find one locally otherwise ill have to order one.:superhack:

02hairlessram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Look at mods I want 3 or 4 times a day. Lol. Man addict.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
ahh man i hate waiting!

OP
OP
P

pitbull

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
only got 1 more day to go through without my new exaust. Then its Magnaflow + a welder + a few bucks = my new exaust upgrade. The wife is gettin a bit nervous now. She worries im gonna go all cash in and come home broke lol.:superhack:

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man I have to wait 8 months for my lift!!!! Talk about excitement

OP
OP
P

pitbull

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
man I bet your gonna be like a kid at Christmass when you get that lift done arnt you lol. My big plans for now is get the exaust done up and get my TB spacer in this weekend and then Ill look at some cosmetics. I figure I didnt oay for the truck it was a gift last year so that means I have total of the cost of the truck i can spend on upgrades right ? Think about there is logic there is you dont think on it too much lol . The wife dont agree with that line of thinking but im doin it any ways she cant ground me im to hard headed.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
dont get the tb spacer. Useless on these engines, they are better suited for a paper weight..

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
As far as waiting goes.... Check my thread "its going to be a while till this thread pays off". Ugh

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
man I bet your gonna be like a kid at Christmass when you get that lift done arnt you lol. My big plans for now is get the exaust done up and get my TB spacer in this weekend and then Ill look at some cosmetics. I figure I didnt oay for the truck it was a gift last year so that means I have total of the cost of the truck i can spend on upgrades right ? Think about there is logic there is you dont think on it too much lol . The wife dont agree with that line of thinking but im doin it any ways she cant ground me im to hard headed.

Dude 200% my thinking right there hahaha "oh sweet I don't have to drive 500km and buy a tank of gas?? Okay sounds like a fair trade for headlights" haha it makes me feel like I don't pay for my mods

OP
OP
P

pitbull

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
hey reef thanls for the heads up on the TB spacer. Its already sitting at my parts guys place so ill toss it on on the thinking the helix grooves should help atomize things up better. If not owell its only money and it gives me somthing to do for a hour or so. After all I can try to take the cash to the grave all I want but im not so sure its not goin to work lol.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I had my magnaflow dumped this year and man do I love it even more. And yes I understand waiting sucks and congrats.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i hate on slow ass paychecks