Anybody have a maintenace spreadsheet for the 6.7 Cummins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just picked up a 2018 Certified Ram 2500 6.7 with 14K on the clock. Dealer did the oil and all the filters, so I'm good to go for a while. I read through the owners manual pretty carefully and found the maint schedule Ram suggests for it. From doing some searching here, I think I'll probably stick to what they recommend. But just wondering if anyone has converted that owner manual schedule to a spreadsheet? Or if Ram has it available in a stand alone form? It'd be a lot handier than thumbing through the manual.

This truck will not get driven daily, and sometimes not even weekly. It's purpose in life is mostly to pull a 8k enclosed dirt bike trailer through the Ozark Mts. And it will remain box stock.

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Most people follow the oil , and fuel filter count down clocks. I dont drive mine that much either, so I error on the side of caution and change my engine oil yearly, instead of waiting till 15k miles have gone by.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I tow frequently. Change engine oil & filter at 7,500 mi, fuel filters every other oil change, air filter every other fuel filter change, transmission / axles / CV filter every other air filter change.

OP
OP
jejb

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thanks. I had signed up, but had not found those. It would be nice to be able to download that first chart into a spreadsheet.

OP
OP
jejb

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Most people follow the oil , and fuel filter count down clocks. I dont drive mine that much either, so I error on the side of caution and change my engine oil yearly, instead of waiting till 15k miles have gone by.
I'm sure that's what I'll do too. I'd be surprised if it sees more than 5K miles a year. But I'll change it yearly. Same with our other Cummins, in our diesel pusher RV. Most years see about 5k miles, but it still gets its 23 quarts of oil and full set of filters once a year. Not too bad of a job, lots of room to work under there.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Here is a maintenance spreadsheet I found on the Cummins forum a while back. Hope this helps you.

Attachments

• 2015 Ram 3500 Maintenance Schedule.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 41