Anyone got any insight on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So I really like the limited tungsten wheels on the ram however they sit way to far in and have a slight rub with the bigger mud tires on it. My question is has anyone ever ran spacers on these? I think a 2 inch spacer would be enough to clear the factory studs and would add about 50mm spacing into the negative as it would move it away from the hub. That would leave me with about 7-8mm of positive offset if I am doing my math correct.

Anyone got any opinions on this? Right now I don't do any serious off roading or hauling but might in the future. Planning on getting 3" thuren setup with 1" in the rear as well but would like to fix the rub plus give it a little more aggressive stance.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Adding 2" negative offset seems pretty extreme unless you plan on going with even wider tires on the stock rims which I wouldn't recommend.

What size diameter rims do you have? If they are 20's I believe the offset is +55 so maybe going to a 2" spacer might be farther than you'd want to go. At 1" (or less) you should not have any problem with the tire rubbing on the inside or outside.

I'd measure how much room you have between the outside facing side of the tire and the inside of the fender/wheelwell opening.

OP
OP
JoshR104

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well the reason for the 2" would be so I wouldnt have to cut the studs at all incase I ever go with a different tire setup.

Yea far as I can tell the offset on the limited is +57mm so 2 inches would push that to a +7mm offset and it seems +18mm is the sweet spot on these.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley