armour all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My dad used AA and I have used it myself for 35+ years. I see the hate for the product and I laugh. It is internet fear mongering.

I have never had an issue and I have never had a vehicle with a cracked dash. Use it with confidence if you want to.

Life will go on and anything you use it on won't turn to dust.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Just do yourself a favor and if you ride a motorcycle don't Armor All the seat or brake pedal. I wouldn't recommend Armor all'ing those things on any vehicle whether 2 wheels or 18. I generally only used it on the door panels, kick panels and out of the way places. Nothing but the Aerospace 303 on the dash and other sun exposed areas for me though!
Excellent advice! I detailed my dirt bike when I was a kid and then I decided to go do a little hill climbing. After I got up off the ground and picked up my bike I rubbed a generous hand full of dirt into the seat. Lesson learned! Not good for clutch pedals either.

never-enough

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don’t “hate” it
I’m not scared of anything turning to dust

If it goes on my tires then I have to spend the next few days wiping it off the side of my car/truck because it slings off the tires so bad

If it gets wiped on the dash it’s gross and slippery and just looks like cheap pep boys shine

The 303 protectant doesn’t cost all that much more and just looks way better, for longer

I used armor all for years, then I found something I think is much better

I’d recommend to everyone they try it for themselves and see what they prefer

Last edited:

fivestar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I too have used AA for years with nary a problem. Yeah, I dont use it on the controls...either 2 or 4 wheels...but it works fine. Ive felt the opposite, in that 303 or anything else doesnt last as long on a dash or door panels vs AA.

Basically, I just use whats on hand, and not worry about it.

Last edited:

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
No AA or anything for me. A damp dusting cloth and wipe her clean. Anything I’ve ever tried either shines or makes dust stick worse.