Atturo AZ800 tires??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
anyone ever hear or use these before? i bought them for my wife's BMW (cause the cost of the other ones are way crazy) and because the tread life of these size of tires is so bad. They are super cheap in price. I've read on some other bimmer forums that they're happy with them. Thought I would take a gamble on them, figuring that if they perform the same/better than my previous Nittos or Bridgestones then they were worth the price. Thoughts?

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
I haven't heard of them.

OP
OP
09SMOKINHEMI

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
UPDATE: going on to 3 months with these tires approaching 10k miles and so far so VERY GOOD. glad i took the plunge. i've read on some Jeep SRT-8 forums that they run these tires as well. they handle very as we took the BMW to El Paso a couple of weeks ago, and we were speeding through the Ruidoso, NM area. the tires handles the curves very well as opposed to some other tires. so far a big thumbs up.

OP
OP
09SMOKINHEMI

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok all was good with these tires until yesterday. Made a trip to San Antonio and back over Labor Day weekend fine, however my wife texts me Tuesday morning saying she has a low tire as she got to work. I left work early yesterday to check it out before she left work, and it had a huge gash on the side of the rear passenger tire. Not sure what caused the gash, but the other side looked like it had some stress cracks.

Needless to say, about a year later i changed all 4 tires to some Toyo Proxes II.

But as far as a review goes, i wouldnt recommend these tires. like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for...

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
yea, it sucks that you can't get cheap tires with awesome quality.

********!

OP
OP
09SMOKINHEMI

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3