Available: Bull Bar for Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
Nice !! Looks same as most others, flows with the grill shape.
Sent them a message since they say NOT for Rebel but isn't the Warlock grill/bumper off a Rebel?? I had a bar I never installed on my 2012 and there was no way in hell it was going to fit my Warlock
Another issue for me is I am trying to put fog lights in those 2x5" spaces the bar is covering once I find a way behind there

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pezrock

Pezrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice !! Looks same as most others, flows with the grill shape.
Sent them a message since they say NOT for Rebel but isn't the Warlock grill/bumper off a Rebel?? I had a bar I never installed on my 2012 and there was no way in hell it was going to fit my Warlock
Another issue for me is I am trying to put fog lights in those 2x5" spaces the bar is covering once I find a way behind there

I have reached out to both companies and I am waiting for a reply. I'd like to see final mount positions. I do not want it to block the fog light on the lower grill of my truck. I'll update the responses when I get them. Ram 6.jpeg

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
I got a reply from seller on ebay. He just said that it wont fit Rebel and if our front end is like the Rebel it wont fit the Warlock yet his posting specifically says does fit Warlock.

How did you get behind the grill to mount that light? I bought yellow fog to put in the rectangles on either side of where you have yours No idea if this is a plastic cap that pops out or if I have to cut it??

euDT10JUwrD5_-NiUy2-JJaAKKtrQCN-TeX7QXANtVhcn5IrnNnz4hd4xgmTd1p5oATihKKkaq_ZK4IibuCT1eyvJM2lPEJ2rZIryUMEqvJrQENJs0NynfSG_z9hll7Cb3iuT4hBVcdHHnKFtOkZarOvz9staUoluBRxrPDySzghcra6AZJKfdRw9kxvaNKFqm-q8AjT_TtONt7WkqHarQZucE2GqkRs4mvAMOsAgzA6WNry78I5asqlshlhaqYBo7xUVDkA8X_JmomJmfaO8XGcxD_EHCT1-pMaJfsnIHku-OLpjk0rWCj_wrRYirlVCD7Y7jjHbwwOKc6L18SkrKB4JTM8ameWFCtsA8EzRc0Uv38gu8nt-qXZ5qXVNvAgiruJcC6yiAVZVyROp-Y7myYJu2iHaJTrLPVknPDSoxW0yg9viqrhJXxRwsjDRIrmpDz_ltfoKzdEr5eiIZT6FnGHRg8KAtDqu43Q7YxeVYasSFu4uBdw8fr-TeckWmPGcNf_XYvliMDiQq5jlJOx63UMhXu9pT7HFirwEUzbtHpwtYb7mQCNmgSpUcO4okGCSABLwxqiPUKuFDCSuI5lnFDob3BCnlm3jSK4jbnfNi60Gmf5ZKSQzirgfO5fIMZT-UdkBlS-BGxkTDXju9mMTrilCJzXJFE3jn161qrhSf-yKPtzdRFLUA=w894-h765-no

Warlockheni

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have reached out to both companies and I am waiting for a reply. I'd like to see final mount positions. I do not want it to block the fog light on the lower grill of my truck. I'll update the responses when I get them.

OP
OP
Pezrock

Pezrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a reply from seller on ebay. He just said that it wont fit Rebel and if our front end is like the Rebel it wont fit the Warlock yet his posting specifically says does fit Warlock.

How did you get behind the grill to mount that light? I bought yellow fog to put in the rectangles on either side of where you have yours No idea if this is a plastic cap that pops out or if I have to cut it??

euDT10JUwrD5_-NiUy2-JJaAKKtrQCN-TeX7QXANtVhcn5IrnNnz4hd4xgmTd1p5oATihKKkaq_ZK4IibuCT1eyvJM2lPEJ2rZIryUMEqvJrQENJs0NynfSG_z9hll7Cb3iuT4hBVcdHHnKFtOkZarOvz9staUoluBRxrPDySzghcra6AZJKfdRw9kxvaNKFqm-q8AjT_TtONt7WkqHarQZucE2GqkRs4mvAMOsAgzA6WNry78I5asqlshlhaqYBo7xUVDkA8X_JmomJmfaO8XGcxD_EHCT1-pMaJfsnIHku-OLpjk0rWCj_wrRYirlVCD7Y7jjHbwwOKc6L18SkrKB4JTM8ameWFCtsA8EzRc0Uv38gu8nt-qXZ5qXVNvAgiruJcC6yiAVZVyROp-Y7myYJu2iHaJTrLPVknPDSoxW0yg9viqrhJXxRwsjDRIrmpDz_ltfoKzdEr5eiIZT6FnGHRg8KAtDqu43Q7YxeVYasSFu4uBdw8fr-TeckWmPGcNf_XYvliMDiQq5jlJOx63UMhXu9pT7HFirwEUzbtHpwtYb7mQCNmgSpUcO4okGCSABLwxqiPUKuFDCSuI5lnFDob3BCnlm3jSK4jbnfNi60Gmf5ZKSQzirgfO5fIMZT-UdkBlS-BGxkTDXju9mMTrilCJzXJFE3jn161qrhSf-yKPtzdRFLUA=w894-h765-no
I still have to check Ebay sellers replies in regards to bull bar. It's been a busy week and I am away right now. That's ridiculous that the would say fits Warlock when it does not. Thanks for responding though. Now I'm sususpicious of the one with the provided photo as well.

I'll post photos Sunday on the led mounted light behind the grill. Very easy though. Just accessed it from underneath. Did not have to remove grill or plastic cover or anything. I am not sure if those plastic pieces are removable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pezrock

Pezrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I still have to check Ebay sellers replies in regards to bull bar. It's been a busy week and I am away right now. That's ridiculous that the would say fits Warlock when it does not. Thanks for responding though. Now I'm sususpicious of the one with the provided photo as well.

I'll post photos Sunday on the led mounted light behind the grill. Very easy though. Just accessed it from underneath. Did not have to remove grill or plastic cover or anything. I am not sure if those plastic pieces are removable.
Neither Ebay sellers can confirm that their bull bars will fir the Warlock. They will not deny either. I guess we will have to wait and see. Also, I have attached an image of where I mounted the light. Ram 5.jpeg a photo of where I mounted the light.

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
I haven't looked at a Rebel up close but it is the same front end as us right? I know for a fact the regular nose version wont be close. I think they photo-shopped the image. I'll wait

Thanks for pic just making me dizzy trying to orient myself lol
you were able to get underneath and reach up in there to mount this?? Link to the light you used. Did you make a bracket or did included one work??

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I have reached out to both companies and I am waiting for a reply. I'd like to see final mount positions. I do not want it to block the fog light on the lower grill of my truck. I'll update the responses when I get them. View attachment 194117

What kind of tow hooks do you have on your Warlock? Most of the bull bars have mounts that attach to the tow hook mounting locations and I believe you have to cut holes through the lower plastic air dam to get the brackets through to the mounting points. I am making an assumption that the Rebel/Warlock tow hooks are different mounting points than the standard tow hooks?

Last edited:

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I was looking and the Rebel hooks and the mounts are the same as the regular hooks...maybe the lower part of the Rebel/Warlock bumper has too much depth?!/ to allow/reach the mounting points for the bull bar...

lukeadamson88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Also found these for the WARLOCK if anyone is interested. Pretty good-looking options IMO.