AWE Exhaust at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AWE has developed the AWEsome 0FG catback exhaust for 4th gen, 5th gen, and TRX RAMs!

Made in America. Patented drone-canceling technology. Premium 3” T304L stainless steel, apocalypse-proof durability, and a standard-setting exhaust note only AWE can deliver. 30+ years of precision engineering have been funneled into the last exhaust you'll ever need.

A new breed of RAM. Presenting The AWE 0FG Exhaust Suite:

• 3” catback configuration
  • Dedicated configurations for all bumper styles: dual rear exit, and single side-exit
  • Features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
  • Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
  • 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips for bumpers with cut-outs
  • Single side-exit with dual 4.5” slash-cut tips, or dual real exit with 5” straight cut tips for flat bumpers (no cut-outs)
  • All flat bumpers configurations come complete with AWE BashGuards
  • Engineered for life, apocalypse approved
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance
  • Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
  • Perfect Fitment Guarantee
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty
For the 4th Gen AWE has thought of everything by offering kits for RAMs with and without the factory through the bumper exhaust along with offering polished or diamond black tips.

1625098743142.png
1625098788010.png

The 5th Gen is also well thought out and has an option of polished or diamond black tips to finish the kit off.
1625098872035.png

Then there is the TRX kit to make that beast sound as mean as it is!
1625099055416.png

Contact us for pricing and availability. We have most kits ready to ship!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
great sound, great quality, great looks. Get your's today. Message me for details and pricing

Kc12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
great sound, great quality, great looks. Get your's today. Message me for details and pricing
Sounds awesome. Really interested in this for my outdoorsman (flat bumper, single side exit). Been thinking about an exhaust/muffler set up for a year but think this might be the one. How loud would you say it is compared to a carven or borla set up? Is it obnoxiously loud? Thanks in advance for any info

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds awesome. Really interested in this for my outdoorsman (flat bumper, single side exit). Been thinking about an exhaust/muffler set up for a year but think this might be the one. How loud would you say it is compared to a carven or borla set up? Is it obnoxiously loud? Thanks in advance for any info

Really depends on what series you compare it to as Carven has 2 and Borla has 3. As far as volume I would say this is similar to the Carven Progressive and the Borla S. It does have a different tone than both these brands. The AWE should deal with drone better than the Carven kits as well

Kc12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Really depends on what series you compare it to as Carven has 2 and Borla has 3. As far as volume I would say this is similar to the Carven Progressive and the Borla S. It does have a different tone than both these brands. The AWE should deal with drone better than the Carven kits as well
This is exactly the info I was looking for. Thank you sir

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Yeah, except nobody does anything for us HD types. We must be oddballs with just a couple dozen trucks, eh?

Kc12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're welcome. Let me know if we can assist with anything
Which model would you recommend for a guy like me without the dual exhaust cutouts? The single side or the dual rear? Part of me wants to wait until I can find a bumper with the cutouts but the other part of me wants to just get it now.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, except nobody does anything for us HD types. We must be oddballs with just a couple dozen trucks, eh?

I agree, the 6.4 doesnt get much attention. Solo Performance would be willing to work with us to build something as I am the one who asked them to make the MR400 and they are willing to develop a resonator delete turn down kit. Problem is we can not get a truck for R&D to their shop

Which model would you recommend for a guy like me without the dual exhaust cutouts? The single side or the dual rear? Part of me wants to wait until I can find a bumper with the cutouts but the other part of me wants to just get it now.

I would do the single side exit BUT if you plan to eventually swap the other bumper then dual rears. Really depends on what the long term goal for the truck is.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Come and get an AWEsome exhaust!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Since release these kits have been really popular. sold a few this week not counting the 2 that sold today. We still have most styles in stock

derby008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am one of those two from Friday. It was delivered Saturday by noon. AWE is installing the system 8/12. They are hooking me up because of all the issues I was and continue to have with a flowmaster american thunder. Nick was nothing but a pleasure to work with. Great price via forum discount and can’t beat overnight shipping. If you guys need anything, Nick is the man. Thanks again!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am one of those two from Friday. It was delivered Saturday by noon. AWE is installing the system 8/12. They are hooking me up because of all the issues I was and continue to have with a flowmaster american thunder. Nick was nothing but a pleasure to work with. Great price via forum discount and can’t beat overnight shipping. If you guys need anything, Nick is the man. Thanks again!
thanks for sharing, you were a pleasure to work with! let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

derby008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds and looks amazing. Zero drone. Nice volume and rumble on cold start. Settles in after a few minutes to a dull roar. Extremely mild when cruising. You wake the dragon when on throttle through all gears. Got some serious looks when driving home 2 hours north of AWE headquarters. Some guy followed me into a rest stop to find out what I was running. Game him your info Nick. I’ll post a video over the next couple days. I am out of town currently.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds and looks amazing. Zero drone. Nice volume and rumble on cold start. Settles in after a few minutes to a dull roar. Extremely mild when cruising. You wake the dragon when on throttle through all gears. Got some serious looks when driving home 2 hours north of AWE headquarters. Some guy followed me into a rest stop to find out what I was running. Game him your info Nick. I’ll post a video over the next couple days. I am out of town currently.

AWEsome, thank you for the feedback and thank you very much for referring that person. that is very much appreciated!!

Gabepino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2019 1500 classic crew cab with 6.4ft bed. Dual exhaust put of bumpers. Will this system fit? And how much with chrome tips? Thx.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2019 1500 classic crew cab with 6.4ft bed. Dual exhaust put of bumpers. Will this system fit? And how much with chrome tips? Thx.
Message sent