Base Dyno pull, 311.6hp @5500, Mx Tq 324.4 @ 4550 . Honest opinion.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
MMX has new 6.4 long blocks that you can even spec with an upgraded cam if you want,that are fairly reasonable in price.

I’ve been eyeballing the junkyard. I have a co parts here that gets newer vehicles through for auction occasionally and I’ve seen a few high mileage 6.4 ram tow trucks or work truck models on the roster. I wouldn’t mind having honed and cleaned with all new bearings. That would be great too because I could sell the 6.4 heads off to recoup some money and reuse my 5.7 heads to bump up the compression from 9.5 to 10

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I’ve been eyeballing the junkyard. I have a co parts here that gets newer vehicles through for auction occasionally and I’ve seen a few high mileage 6.4 ram tow trucks or work truck models on the roster. I wouldn’t mind having honed and cleaned with all new bearings. That would be great too because I could sell the 6.4 heads off to recoup some money and reuse my 5.7 heads to bump up the compression from 9.5 to 10
Have you considered either a 411 or 422 Khris,they're actually a fairly reasonable buy for what all you get in them parts wise