Best Dash Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay, so my dash board has been cracked for a while and starting to get worse, got some major holes in it. What's the best dash cover for the money that is at least semi rigid? Since I live in texas i am worried about the intense heat then the freezing cold the next morning cracking the dash board caps if I get one. any one have any suggestions or experience with any of these?

Thanks,
Zach

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
Got mine on eBay but its a oem dash cover (cant recall the part #). Dash still looks like it was when it rolled off the lot 8 years ago. Held doen by velcro. the cover flies off if i tend to hole shot at a traffic light but that's due to my Nitto DR's

6866402171_9850c2bc29_b.jpg

OP
OP
Z

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it can drill to the dash for all I care, I just want something that covers the cracks, and is semi rigid. and looks close to stock color, or maybe idk, I'm changing my interior lighting to red, eventually, already did the map and dome lights. I requested a swatch a while back from cover king and their molded charcoal best matched my dash

OP
OP
Z

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
oh and it needs to stick really good, I like going down the highway with all my windows down, and higher than highway speeds like that, like over 90. fun fun

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
All other speeds its perfect. Just when i am in a hole shot then sometimes the cover will end up in my lap but the purpose of the cover still functions just fine.

Just add good industrial Velcro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

enerside

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a coverking dash cover in my Trans Am, was really happy with it. It fit perfectly and held up good.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I also had the carpet cover in my 2nd gen and it actually looked great

OP
OP
Z

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
cool, does it cover where the dash bend in and meets the speedo area?