I need a dash mat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yardbird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got this from Covercraft. Cuts out the windshield reflection and hasn't slipped or wrinkled.

The dash pad is UltiMat Custom Dash Cover
Part# 91840-00-25
Ordered from Covercraft

Click on pic for full view of dash.

Attachments

• Dash Pad 2.jpg
    Dash Pad 2.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Jim113

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Longhorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nothing came up on a search here which surprised me. Because I have to park with my truck and dash facing the sun, I would like to find a good cover/mat. Tried one from Amazon and tho it looked like a fit, with the holes where they should be, it buckled a little in the middle - just a smidge too wide for my analness. Suggestions?

Mike Wenrich

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5, 2023 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4
Engine
5.9 Diesel, 6.4 Hemi
I just purchased one from DashDesigns after they sent me sample materials so I could better match my dash color. I have the brown interior. Picked four samples from the on line catalog and received the samples in the mail 5 days later. Eliminates the guessing. RAM eliminated the brown interior for the Laramie in 2024. You can have any color you want as long as it's black.

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
I just purchased one from DashDesigns after they sent me sample materials so I could better match my dash color. I have the brown interior. Picked four samples from the on line catalog and received the samples in the mail 5 days later. Eliminates the guessing. RAM eliminated the brown interior for the Laramie in 2024. You can have any color you want as long as it's black.
Any Pics? Or can you give a part number for the mat that matches your brown interior? I have the same interior and was wondering what I might get to match.