Beware Infotainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 V6
Placed order in November and things didn't get off on the right foot. Order was not shipped promptly, Fed Ex tracking number was incorrect, so was not able to figure out if order had even been shipped. Took a week for delivery and when I consulted Google maps, they (Infotainment) are only five hours driving time from my home town.

The customer no-service telephone line puts you on permanent hold and you have to resort to "chat" communication. You don't get the same person from one day to the next and they don't seem to be able to refer to any record of what the customer was told by the company "chatter". One of the components in the kit I ordered was incorrect and I'm not sure when or if the correct item will be sent.

This is my first and LAST time using Infotainment

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Check the vendor section of the forum. M2MODs, DeereGuy, etc. They support their customers. Often they or other forum users pioneered the mods sold by others. It is a fairly regular occurrence where commercial vendors customers come here for support because of issues like you mention or CSRs that just don’t know about their products.

1 MEAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT-MDS
I used then two years ago for a backup camera and Trailer brake control, neither came on truck 2016 Tradesman but it did have the 5.0 radio system. Had no problems at that time, have not needed them since though. SO? management change or?

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
If they didn't send you what you ordered and you made a reasonable effort to get it made right, dispute it with your credit card. They'll either respond then or you'll get your money back.

reddawg67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And they are selling recycled parts ! So I have read and been told

Last edited:

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So....

What part(s) did you order? What date did you order it? What date did order arrive? Not providing excuses for them, but it is possible they are short like many companies and having to deal with a large volume of orders.

Just because the address is listed to be within five hours of you doesn't necessarily mean the parts were all at that location when ordered. There is the possibility they had to obtain parts from elsewhere to complete the order before mailing it out.

I have used Infotainment for my 8.4 bezel. At the time I did not get the volume control. This past summer I called and got right through to a sales person who helped me by assembling the parts for the volume control knob and sent it right out.

And a big shout out for M²Mods, Mike has been extremely helpful for my projects where I bought items to install my radio, install a overhead console, and installed the factory switch for my fog lights. And other vendors have equally been very helpful. I always have started locally here first.