Black interior parts wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking to swap out my 2015 bighorn crew cab door panels and other interior parts for black interior door panels pillars and ceiling . Would be great if someone wanted to trade. If not buying would be next option .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FYI to replace the headliner ("ceiling") in a quad or crew cab, you get to remove the windshield (!!!)

I found a few junk trucks with the black panels but they sell pretty quickly and I could never get them in time.

Good luck!

OP
OP
BEAST19

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FYI to replace the headliner ("ceiling") in a quad or crew cab, you get to remove the windshield (!!!)

I found a few junk trucks with the black panels but they sell pretty quickly and I could never get them in time.

Good luck!
Ooooo didn’t know that ! Thanks for the info. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emjohn4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Good luck!

Partly true. According to the FSM, it will fit out the front door. HOWEVER, when I replaced mine, I did pull the windshield.

IMG_20170417_192933_zpsduvngra2.jpg

Timsdually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I never knew the headliner came in black.
I have a 2017 crew cab and it has a black interior except the headliner and visors which is that tan color.
Always thought that looked ugly and afraid to touch the visors and get them dirty.

my70stangss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I never knew the headliner came in black.
I have a 2017 crew cab and it has a black interior except the headliner and visors which is that tan color.
Always thought that looked ugly and afraid to touch the visors and get them dirty.

When the wife uses the truck she sometimes leaves makeup on the visors . Black looks badass, but looks like a lot of work to swap out .

Timsdually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I wouldn't even want to imagine swapping my headliner. I have the sunroof, speakers, and mics for UConnect.
As far as the pillar covers, could just take them out and spray them with interior paint.
I try not to even touch my light covered visors because my hands are usually somewhat dirty from work all day.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Does anybody know if they made the black headliner for the regular cab trucks? I would love to swap that in and having no sunroof should make it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.