Blind spot alert, bkank screen, no power to windows locks etc..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbey87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys. Glad to be apart of the forums thanks for having such a helpful place in the worst of times. I stated in the title the best I could of the package of the truck I bought 2 months ago so you'd have an idea of how many options there are. NIGHTMARE BEGINS! Few days after buying the truck the screen shut off, blind spot alert is going off every 5 seconds, the side windows don't work, locks don't work(only from fob), ac doesn't work and on the driver door, just ahead of the window and mirror control panel is the new tow mirror buttons in which the lighting buttons don't work but the extend and bottom mirror buttons do. I bought my truck, the one I wanted and found out of BC, where I had the dealership also install a leveling kit for now, new tires, running boards and spray box liner. and had it shipped to Grande Prairie where right away I installed a tonneau and rat pack . I'm explaining all this cause maybe during any of those after market installs could of triggered this , possibly shorting

screenshot_20231230_202103_snapchat-jpg.jpg

or failed light or something or it's in any of the sensors or options that's not working. First dealership couldn't figure it out. Second dealership said bcm so truck sat for 7 weeks till new one arrived and still not it. I've heard taillights have been cracked and moistures set in but I don't see that either. I'm all ears if there's been some updates on past resembling problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357