Bora 2" wheel spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaronmaff

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 4WD, Quad Cab, Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was looking into Bora 2" wheel spacers but I'm a little leary of them as I've heard some bad cases with wheel spacers in general. I really don't want to screw anything up on my new truck and definitely don't want my wheels flying off.

I'd really like to see some photos of anyone with 2" wheel spacers and hear any recommendations if any.

And if I decide to go with them or another brand or size I'd definitely like to hear any important precautions when installing them.

2016 1500 4wd Quad Express

Thanks!

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bora spacers are great quality, tons of members on here run them and I have never heard a negative thing about them. They aren't those cheap wheel spacers that you hear bad stories about.
Just make sure your wheel studs don't stick out past the wheel spacer, and you're golden.

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Bora is the go-to for sure.

I have a 2.5" front level and 1.5" hub centric spacers by Supreme Suspensions. They are good quality and price. Very happy with product quality and installation. They send you a neat little sticker pack with a bottle opener. They understand the deal. lol

Search YouTube for hub centric spacers installation. There are a lot of good tips if you are questioning things or just want to research. I usually try to educate myself before breaking the tools out.

Spacers were an easy install and I didn't run into any issues. Pic below is with 1.5" spacers on stock 20x9s. Tires are 2756520 measuring 34.3" tall. The main issue you could possibly run into is the OEM studs needing to be trimmed IF they extend past the spacer. With a 2" spacer I wouldn't see it being an issue. They are right at the edge of my 1.5" spacers. I didn't have to trim anything.

a82ee5da236c85efd1e1391daaa1fc2e.jpg

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
As the others have stated, if you buy a good quality set of hub centric spacers you won't have any issues. It's the cheap spacers that a lug centric that often cause issues with breaking studs or wobbling issues at highway speeds. Motorsport Tech's BORA spacers are probably the best quality you'll find wheel spacer wise but there are a few other companies stepping up and making some good ones as well.

I ran 2" BORA spacers on my 3500 for a year when I first lifted it and now throughout the winter with my stock wheels and 37's and they've held up great. No issues daily driving, towing 10,000 lbs, offroading, etc.

WillO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a set from supreme suspensions for my 2016 1500, they are 1.5 inches. I had to take about .5mm from the length of the studs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm running the 1.5" Boras on my stock Sport rims for winter.

Very happy with them.

DSC09543_zpssped2lks.jpg