bug deflector/splash guards/step rails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got a new truck and am wondering which splash guards, bug deflectors and step rails everyone is using. It's a 1500 quad cab sport. I read somewhere that certain step rails are too long to use with the molded splash guards. I want to avoid that issue. Which steprails are you using on your quad cab trucks? I had a bug deflector on my Titan and it created quite a bit of wind noise. I don't want that again. I checked prices at the dealer and holy smokes they're proud of their stuff. Thanks

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I have an AVS rock/bug guard with no noise, and I am running go rino side steps. Im happy with both

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Splash/mud

You are correct about not being able to use the molded ram splash guards with the longer sidesteps. I purchased the front and rear splash guards but could only use the rears as the side steps were to long in the front

OP
OP
bryan28

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know if the steps with the curved ends would work with the molded splash guards? I could always go with the flat rubber guards but prefer the look of the molded guards.

RamNSubie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can confirm that the mopar steps with the front end curved in works with the molded mopar splash guards. I have a QC and have that exact setup.

legend02

Reaction score
I have the molded mud guards and u-guard stainless steps full Length with the box step fits good. And the price is half the mopar ones.