Can’t find two parts anywhere need suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmuniz5

Reaction score
Ram Year
I have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 and it’s been one problem after another. 2023 was the year of fixing it, hoping 2024 could be the year to drive it.

I won’t go over the long list of issues we had and parts that had to be replaced but right now we’re looking for

Part # 53009219
and
Part # 53021053

Everywhere online it seems to be discontinued. Does anyone have any suggestions?

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
oil filter adapter plates?

why dont you tell us what they and well take it from there

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I tried inputting the latter part number and the link below is a website that didn't show it out of stock, give them a call. It might just be that you're going to have to keep digging around until you find a dealer that still has that part in their inventory. Kind of like a van I used to have years ago. Had a unique bar on the top of the sliding door that was about a half inch longer than the stock bars normally installed, it took me two and a half years to find it but I kept reaching out to Chevy dealers and somebody found one in there old parts. You could also try reaching out to Benny at all Mopar parts in our vendor section and see if he can find any superceding part numbers beyond what you have already. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357