CarID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stateofdade

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
The products were shipped quickly, but the customer service is terrible. Everyone has a thick accent and is hard to communicate with. They also make it ridiculous to return something. It was so ridiculous trying to return my unused Dashmat, that I just ate the 60 dollars and kept it. I will definitely not do business with them again. If you can't communicate effectively with me in English then we've already hit a brick wall.

If you're dissatisfied with an unused product, you should have a trouble free experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
stateofdade

stateofdade

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I'm done with them. If the phone support stinks, the same people are corresponding on forums. I'm guessing it's just a middleman setup staffed by out of country support. It's past the return window too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You get one chance to make a first impression ... Epic fail ... Too many other options out there ... I have no use for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark Knight 500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks for the heads up, I will definitely steer clear of these clowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve never used them, prices are all retail

werdna1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Its funny, im going through the exact same thing with a mat that doesnt fit. Its like pulling teeth with them, everyday you get a new email asking for different pics and its never ending. They finally submitted the refund before the RMA information was given to me. Theyre brutal to deal with!

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had a similar issue with them when I purchased my side steps. They would not honor the discount that was clearly marked on their website. So, tried to get my purchase cancelled through their online chat, and that was a nightmare.

I ended up calling AutoAnything while I was still in the online chat help. I couldn't say more for their customer service... although that's been my only time to call in. The guy I talked to at AutoAnything was more than helpful. Gave me the same steps and honored the discount, plus another 5% off for calling. Said he was glad to actually talk to somebody since the majority of their orders were online. Heck, we even chatted about the NCAA basketball tournament that was about to start that year.

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've heard that complaint before about them. I usually buy from AutoAnything. I recently bought nerf bars for my Jeep from CarID. They had a brand which AutoAnything didn't carry. I didn't have any issues. I guess they're fine unless you have a problem.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
I haven't tried them yet but it's good to know. Normally I will go to Nick if not him it's usually auto anything or amazon

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Spindrifter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel
I've bought stuff from CARiD and I agree with the communication part. It was a bit difficult to understand at times but we got through a backordered item call ok. They gave me an extra discount for the hassle, but I haven't tried to return anything yet. Autoanything has been awesome with all the dealings with them.