Codes Mod Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
thats killer cody! Id like to change mine out but all my extra gauges match the stockers.....

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Haha yeah we got a ton of rain today really fast, my whole work parking lot was almost waste deep in water
yeah man...I was literally walking to my truck to sart the removal of my cluster and it came out of no where, I was like NOOOO! lol

thats killer cody! Id like to change mine out but all my extra gauges match the stockers.....
thanks man! the interior is really coming together imo! Im becoming really happy with it. think my next check im gonna focus on the interior..and leave it be for a while.

I bet your is just as easy as mine was, but thats a predicament the guages already matching!

Red would look killer tho with your other LED's :naughty:

Looking sweet man.

thanks bud! I love it.

heres what I ordered, leaving the soldering and the key ring till tomorrow cuz I need a skinny torx screwdriver I gotta go buy.

from superbrightleds.com

*6 Wled-xHP5-PC: LED T10 wedge base bulb w/ twist lock socket (I ****** up, should have got 7, #6 and #7 would be for the turn signal arrows, may order that one more later on)
*7 3mm LEDs (climate control/window switches)
*1 74-xHP3 wedge base led bulb (keyring)

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
thanks man! the interior is really coming together imo! Im becoming really happy with it. think my next check im gonna focus on the interior..and leave it be for a while.
)

You do realize that by saying this your gunna "finish" than see something you want to do in the interior and its going to drive you insane until you do it right? Than the process will just repeat itself over and over...its the curse of the modder ....there will be times you'll wish you never started nodding your truck ...but than you'll look at your truck and realize its a damnable good looking rig that's stands out and you got something to be proud of. Which is something non modders never get to realize. Lol

But the guages look sweet man. And that little bezel....did they have anything besides solid Colors? Such as woodgrain that might match my Laramie woodgrain panels?

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
You do realize that by saying this your gunna "finish" than see something you want to do in the interior and its going to drive you insane until you do it right? Than the process will just repeat itself over and over...its the curse of the modder ....there will be times you'll wish you never started nodding your truck ...but than you'll look at your truck and realize its a damnable good looking rig that's stands out and you got something to be proud of. Which is something non modders never get to realize. Lol

But the guages look sweet man. And that little bezel....did they have anything besides solid Colors? Such as woodgrain that might match my Laramie woodgrain panels?

thanks for the compliments bro, much appreciated.

well I meant done for the summer time :p I go to school in the fall and spring and work the summer and winter, so I try to get a somewhat equal exterior : interior : performance ratio each
time :D

tell me about never being done..haha iv been modding this **** since I
got her almost 3 years ago. :D it's my hobby haha I love it.

as for different colors, I think they only had brushed aluminum, red, and blue anodized.

I'm sure there are companies out there tho that have wood grain, iv seen a few while surfing the net at night.

Tapatalk Addict

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
well, i can always modify the modification. although an idea came to me last night that might end up leading to me stripping out all the wood grain when i redo my interior...kinda liked the vision i got last night. but i am not planning on stripping my interior just yet...not till i have a solid idea going that i have settled on.

Was that piece a decently solid piece of plastic? or something really flimsy?

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Got a link to where you got it? i think i could use one for my future plans....something sturdy like that i can definitely customize it and do something even more unique, even if its just repainting it to match the accents i end up doing in my truck. Got a daylight pic with that piece all the way in the dash?

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I'll get ya a picture once I get everything put back together.

*update*

ran into a snag while doing the ac/controls, I needed resistors so I blew two bulbs, got the right ones on the way! will resume the install when they get here. big thanks to Luke (werm) for trouble shooting with me and getting me in the right direction. thanks alot man.

got the key light in no problem, night pics later.

gonna get to the door switches later today.

considering doing some plasti dipping but it is awfully cloudy outside and don't wanna get rained on half way through..

here's a few pics

61c4055a-72b5-eff3.jpg

61c4055a-72c4-8243.jpg

61c4055a-72dd-39ed.jpg

pics of climate controls fail lol had no idea I needed resistors. lesson learned.

61c4055a-7335-4d28.jpg

61c4055a-7344-b6f3.jpg

61c4055a-7351-83ef.jpg

61c4055a-735e-dfd3.jpg

Tapatalk Addict

Last edited:

Repla_Skillz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
thanks bud! I love it.

heres what I ordered, leaving the soldering and the key ring till tomorrow cuz I need a skinny torx screwdriver I gotta go buy.

from superbrightleds.com

*6 Wled-xHP5-PC: LED T10 wedge base bulb w/ twist lock socket (I ****** up, should have got 7, #6 and #7 would be for the turn signal arrows, may order that one more later on)
*7 3mm LEDs (climate control/window switches)
*1 74-xHP3 wedge base led bulb (keyring)

Sweet thanks man!

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
well...thought about making y'all guess but I'll be nice lol

sway bar is here :D
61c4055a-7ea4-8e3e.jpg

Tapatalk Addict

DJ_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 Sport Off Road
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Awesome truck man. Its all coming together great

Sent from my Atrix

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Awesome truck man. Its all coming together great

Sent from my Atrix

thanks bro! got a couple more big mods planned for the rest of the summer.

once school starts again, ill have to step down to the "small" things lol

DJ_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 Sport Off Road
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Nice, looking forward to see them.

If you don't mind me asking, Where did you get the power from for the led floor lights? Did you tap into a fuse or a wire?

Sent from my Atrix

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
once school starts again, ill have to step down to the "small" things lol

and here i am, looking at doing some of the same stuff you just posted thinking they were the small things. lol.

Part of me hates seeing you getting all these packages knowing i can't afford to be buying things atm, but the other part knows you'll be the one thats jealous in a couple months when i have the cash flow and your stuck in school not being able to afford what i am getting. lol

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Nice, looking forward to see them.

If you don't mind me asking, Where did you get the power from for the led floor lights? Did you tap into a fuse or a wire?

Sent from my Atrix
yeah I ran a wire to the battery, gonna use it to power a few more bars in the future

and here i am, looking at doing some of the same stuff you just posted thinking they were the small things. lol.

Part of me hates seeing you getting all these packages knowing i can't afford to be buying things atm, but the other part knows you'll be the one thats jealous in a couple months when i have the cash flow and your stuck in school not being able to afford what i am getting. lol

well I didnt mean that everything id done was big lol I just meant some of the things im hoping to do before summer are gonna be big projects/purchases lol

and im sure I will be jealous haha I hate not being able to mod :(

DJ_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 Sport Off Road
Engine
5.9 Magnum
That's what I was thinking of doing. I've got the led strips and a rocker switch already, I just gotta put them in. One of my friends tapped into the fuse for his but I don't know if I like that setup

Sent from my Atrix

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
I ran power to this and have it under my dash, still have room for a few more things

6_fuse_panel.jpg