Cummins $1.6 billion dollar fine!!! - political delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Tallguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 diesel
Its political, it was the EPA making the announcement on the evening last Friday the 22nd while everybody was getting ready for Christmas, this is another case of incoherent people who believe in unicorns making impossible mandates to the point where OEM's have to develop certain tactics in attempt to defeat government stupidity, it happened to VW, and then they moved to the Ecodiesel where the firmware update turned the engine into a slug, it wont be long till they start on gassers, looks more like shutting down companies by fining them out of business, the winner here would be China.
It's part of the WEF Great Reset.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
CA in my posts refers to California. I don't see that state ever backing down.

I know about the Cali crazies and New York with their mandates to stop production of ICE before they find a viable alternative.

I just thought it was fascinating that the Climate Change Cops up here dropped the emissions testing entirely.

It might be just a coincidence that it happened at election time. Maybe or maybe not ... :cool: