Custom exhaust options, anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickGali

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm planning on doing a budget overhaul on my 2005 1500, it's hugely sentimental to me. I have seen some pretty cool exhaust options that dump the exhaust on the passenger side just before the rear wheel. I want the true dual and have it be mirrored on both sides before the rear tires. Is there a kit out there that does that, or do I need to have one custom made? I'd definitely be running small mufflers so I don't go deaf

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'm planning on doing a budget overhaul on my 2005 1500, it's hugely sentimental to me. I have seen some pretty cool exhaust options that dump the exhaust on the passenger side just before the rear wheel. I want the true dual and have it be mirrored on both sides before the rear tires. Is there a kit out there that does that, or do I need to have one custom made? I'd definitely be running small mufflers so I don't go deaf
You might get more answers if you asked this question down in the 3rd Gen section.Maybe one of the moderators will move it for you.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There are no kits out there for this, it would have to be full custom built. We can help with some items but all the tubing and hangers will have to be custom made. If you need some parts to help build it let us know.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have that done on my truck, 03. Gibson Super Truck Cat-Back.
The problem is the gas tank on the drivers side that prevents you from "simply" doing another set of pipes on that side, but with money it can be custom made.
IMG_20160930_082525_468.jpg

CorDog009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had TD’s made, but left everything on the passenger side. Dumped before the axle was obnoxiously loud inside the truck, and there needs to be some crossover pipe to connect the two. Without one, mine sounded absolutely horrible, to say the least.