Diablosport Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WWlorodd1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Friends...new to the tuner world here. I got a urge to purchase a Diablosport Trinity T2 tuner. DO I need to change out my PCM or any other stuff like this? I already have some bolt on mods and figured this would be a good add on to get more power and speed off the line. Also what is better shorty headers or long tube headers?
IMG_0166.jpeg
2011 Sport 5.7, Vararam CAI, Magnaflow exhaust with MBRP 5"tips, 35"x12.5 tires on 20" Mayhem wheels, 4" Rough Country lift kit, MSD Ignition Coils and NGK plugs. Nerf bars and Blacked out headlights / taillights. Stubby Antenna, 20" Light bar and 4 aux. LED lights out front. 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio, Anti-Spin differential.

Last edited:

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Your PCM isn't locked, go for it.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
You may find with your 11, not all the features and functions add value. You could be money ahead, on a long term basis to access what you are trying to accomplish and then see if Diablo can deliver.

I had a i3 from Diablo on my 11, but all I wanted it for was to up the idle, adjust pedal sensitivity an change fan on off based on temp to run a different thermostat.

Tuning was difficult. And Hp tuners was easier to use. So just think it through, your truck your $$

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
^^^^^^ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I was a diablosport fanboy many, many moons ago when I was dealing with LX/LC platforms.
ds has really gone down the rabbit hole as of late and the top tuner is HP, hands down!

Pay once/cry once!!!!!!!!!!!
Get the best tuner for our platform that's available today is my $0.02 ;)

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As someone who owns a diablosport i3 I hate it its so annoying to get it to update and work everytime i bought it 4 years ago never again also $150 per additional vehicle.