drivers seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anybody know where I can get a drivers seat for an 08? Full electronic

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Why do you need the entire seat?

You can get a new foam/cover if that is your issue.

just pay attention to the style you have. There are quiet a few believe it or not. Found that out the hard way on my 07.

OP
OP
SwollenMonkey16

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I need the whole seat. its a work truck so my hinges seized up and it cant function anymore

Hotram14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014, 2003
Engine
Cummins 6.7, 4.7L
I have the same issue on 03. Goes back and forth but will not go up and down. Both motors are getting 12.5 volts at the connector and it moves just a little bit. Seems seized like you are saying. I took it apart yesterday and pretty sure the motors are just wore out. Cant find any replacements anywhere. Would like the same info you are looking for. Only other option is to roll the dice at the junkyard.

danburch73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 MegaCab
I'm , having similar issue with my 06 megacab. Back and forth only, no height adjustment. And now my lumbar support broke!
Let me know if anyone finds an answer.
Thanx!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

indybp57

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Ram Quad Cab 2WD
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I realize this thread is a couple months old, but if you are still having power seat issues it may be that the plastic gears inside one of the motors is stripped. If so the motor will make a chattering noise. You can get replacement parts here http://www.2men1garage.net. I just replaced the gearset in my Ram front vertical motor and it works great.

Sent from my 9020A using Tapatalk

Richierich84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Diesel
I realize this thread is a couple months old, but if you are still having power seat issues it may be that the plastic gears inside one of the motors is stripped. If so the motor will make a chattering noise. You can get replacement parts here http://www.2men1garage.net. I just replaced the gearset in my Ram front vertical motor and it works great.

Sent from my 9020A using Tapatalk
I have this issue with my 2015 Ram 2500. Driver seat rear vertical won't go up or down. sounds like it tries to but it's unable to. I've been unable to locate any part numbers or the part to replace the actuator motor or gears. Any help would be great, This website your quoted doesn't have parts for past 2014

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam