eBay Tow mirror covers fit like a glove

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool....glad you like them and they fit well. I've been on a gloss black kick lately....changed my wheels to gloss black, had my Ram fuel door that's only available in chrome repainted from flat black to gloss black and changed my steps from a matte black to new gloss black ones. I bought the mirror covers a couple months ago from the same ebay seller. I plan to install them this weekend. I also bought the mirror arm covers in gloss black too. When I held the mirror covers up to the truck....they seem to fit really well. I just wondered if they needed a little more 3M tape on the small area around the turn signal? Any install tips? Did you learn something after doing the first side...that helped when you did the second one?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Accountant

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Hey! I just did a test fit to see what they look like. Yes, seems like more double stick tape would be good. Gonna paint them this weekend and see.

I like your gloss black theme!

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the reply... I didn't realize you were just test fitting them in the pic....thought they were completely installed.

Let me know how you make out with the installation.

OP
OP
Accountant

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Not perfect but better than chrome lol

621c11d6e1e75facd09d5b3ef38b2f6d.jpg
fa8e0fa7cd24b84856268f5e25d83199.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Lol we are on our way to adding more right. I’ll send you a list of things to spend more money on . :)

OP
OP
Accountant

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Sounds good lol!

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like he covers came out really good. How was it putting them on? Did you add more 3M tape?

OP
OP
Accountant

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Looks like he covers came out really good. How was it putting them on? Did you add more 3M tape?

It was not too bad. The only tip would be to get the bottom lined up as close to the top of the arm as possible so you minimize the gap so no chrome shows through. I have a teeny tiny gap where if you look close up you can see some chrome but not noticeable unless you are looking for it.

Also put pressure on the 3m tape on the top section first then the sides and then undersides.

I didn’t add more tape. I forgot lol. It it’s on pretty good.

Gallor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter HEMI
I'm so glad I found this thread, I just purchased a set from ebay as well and have been wondering how they are going to fit up, My issue was my factory chrome started peeling and I'm putting chrome cover on top of chrome.

Thanks for posting this
regards

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's an update on mine... it's been just about a year since I installed them and they still look brand new....just like the day I installed them. Very happy with them!