Extended warranty question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cop4hire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
There seems to be two different Dodge warranty reps out there. I'm guessing one is the official warranty site and the other is a sub contractor. Neither will admit this. One says I'm dealing with a dealership (Nope) and the other says they are the "Official" representative of Dodge. I talked to both yesterday and there was a huge difference between quotes for the same options. Almost $900 difference. Does anyone know what is going on here? Can I trust the lower quote?

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Most of the lower quotes come from Ram dealers like Ziegler that use them to make a few bucks on many sales. Usually the high quotes come from corporate associated callers that will knock a few hundred off. That's what happened when I bought my 19 Laramie.

I bought mine from a Ram dealer in Nebraska, but Ziegler is the most widely used dealer IIRC. Google Ziegler Ram warranty and add payinfull to get their max discount and compare that to what you have.

Just be sure it's the Mopar Extended Warranty. Title on my paperwork reads Mopar Vehicle Protection. 8yr/125m/200ded should be in the $22-2300 range or close.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
I know that Mopar and Chrysler Warranty Direct are legit providers. Not sure about any of the others.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
www.chryslerfactoryplans.com

Zeigler sells genuine MOPAR extended warranties and are a reputable, honorable and trustworthy dealer as hundreds if not thousands of us have purchased MOPAR warranties from them. I've been purchasing from them since the late 1990s and they always have the best deal. The warranties are the exact same as sold by Chrysler Warranty Direct and MOPAR but at a fraction of the price. And their website has a spot to cancel the extended warranty if you trade, total or just change your mind...no hassle to cancel like most dealers and MOPAR.

Below are two discount codes to save you more when purchasing from them:
PAYINFULL will save you an additional $365 off if you pay in full when purchasing the extended warranty
DAMON2 will save you an additional $100 if you prefer to finance it for twelve months at 0% interest

Doug Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel _3.0
There seems to be two different Dodge warranty reps out there. I'm guessing one is the official warranty site and the other is a sub contractor. Neither will admit this. One says I'm dealing with a dealership (Nope) and the other says they are the "Official" representative of Dodge. I talked to both yesterday and there was a huge difference between quotes for the same options. Almost $900 difference. Does anyone know what is going on here? Can I trust the lower quote?

Can you share who you are talking to to get the discounts? Many dealers offer the Mopar warranty, and at different prices. But there are also legitimate warranty companies that are not associated with any one car company. I had an extended warranty for a Suzuki SX4 years ago, purchased thru a used dealer when I bought the car. It was a great deal and did a great job repairing the car years later.

OP
OP
cop4hire

cop4hire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
www.chryslerfactoryplans.com

Zeigler sells genuine MOPAR extended warranties and are a reputable, honorable and trustworthy dealer as hundreds if not thousands of us have purchased MOPAR warranties from them. I've been purchasing from them since the late 1990s and they always have the best deal. The warranties are the exact same as sold by Chrysler Warranty Direct and MOPAR but at a fraction of the price. And their website has a spot to cancel the extended warranty if you trade, total or just change your mind...no hassle to cancel like most dealers and MOPAR.

Below are two discount codes to save you more when purchasing from them:
PAYINFULL will save you an additional $365 off if you pay in full when purchasing the extended warranty
DAMON2 will save you an additional $100 if you prefer to finance it for twelve months at 0% interest
Wow! Zeigler just sold me the exact same insurance for $1495 Less than half than the first quote I got and almost $1,100 less than the second one. What a game they play. She told me she sold it to me with them getting $100 profit. Can you imagine all the profit the other were getting? Thanks for all the help.

SniperDroid

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Did you try this guy? Found him here on the forum, Liked the price I got.
Happy with the lack of pressure and quick response.

Jason Edmonson
Mopar Service Contracts
CR Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Official Dealer

Warranty Office

2000 Curtis Road
Adrian, MI 49221

(517)662-0400 - Direct Line

Bose48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm interested in this as well. I don't see any where on the website to enter any discount codes

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Did you try this guy? Found him here on the forum, Liked the price I got.
Happy with the lack of pressure and quick response.

Jason Edmonson
Mopar Service Contracts
CR Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Official Dealer

Warranty Office

2000 Curtis Road
Adrian, MI 49221

(517)662-0400 - Direct Line
Same place I got mine from... On both trucks.

M² Mods.

Tres

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just purchased from Ziegler. 8 year 100,000 $200 deductible Max Care for $1675 with pay in full. You do need to go through the Ziegler Auto Group vs calling the dealership direct. I talked to a finance person there and was quoted over $3000. He directed me to the go with the internet quote as he said that was the corporate side. 1-866-943-7778 will get to that group. Quick and easy and factory coverage.