Fahren Termitor LED bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kgaligher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok I'm leaving on a trip with my 2014 2500 ram with quad headlights tomorrow. I just got the Fahren H11 and 9005 Led bulbs in the mail today. I was going to install them tonight in the low beam and fog lights before I leave BUT am I going to have the flickering and headlight going out problems with these bulbs? I didn't buy resistors because they say Canbus ready.
Any quick help would be great!
This is what I ordered.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09MQMSH9W?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image
Thanks

nekkidhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
not sure but you can change to led settings on alfaobd. its prob as cheap as resistors would be.

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok I'm leaving on a trip with my 2014 2500 ram with quad headlights tomorrow. I just got the Fahren H11 and 9005 Led bulbs in the mail today. I was going to install them tonight in the low beam and fog lights before I leave BUT am I going to have the flickering and headlight going out problems with these bulbs? I didn't buy resistors because they say Canbus ready.
Any quick help would be great!
This is what I ordered.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09MQMSH9W?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image
Thanks
you figure it out?

smittyd174

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Try them it only takes 20 to 30 minutes . Takes longer to get the grill out than it does to change the bulbs .

Jim Fordham

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Big Horn 4WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8-cyl
i just picked these up and installed them in my 2019 1500 Classic. I'm using the Amerilite Projector Housings. I'm getting a weird thing happening in the early morning. The low beams turn on when I unlock, then they blink 2 or 3 times and then go off. I'm getting a low-beam out error message on dash. I turn the key off, open the door to shut everything down and restart, and the same thing happens again. and they stay off. The weird things is that this is only happening in the morning (early, still dark out). they seem to work fine during the day when i manually put them on, and they work fine at night on the auto setting. any ideas?