Finally got a 2021 Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fixjets1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I traded my 14 Longhorn 4wd in and got a 21 Laramie. I'm thinking about trading it in and getting a Laramie 4wd. I would have thought the Laramie would come standard with the navigation system. Still up in the air about trading it in, I will need to get the same paint color and grill look so my wife won't notice !! Lol. Overall though, the truck drives so much better than my 14. Still getting used to the etorque. Had to buy her a new car to justify my new truck !!

Chief98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I just bought the ecodeisel Laramie - no nav as well, but prefer airplay 100% more and use google maps/waze all the time. traded in a 2014 F150 platinum that if loved over every other previous truck. i like this one just as much and love the 33 mpg on the highway at 75!!!!

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it means anything.... I have the Nav and Car play on my Laramie. I go through waze 99% of the time. Only thing I wish car play would have a full screen option for car play nav. The Mopar nav full screen is legit the only benefit (because it looks cooler to me) That being said the 4x4 Option may be more important to focus on over nav.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
So I traded my 14 Longhorn 4wd in and got a 21 Laramie. I'm thinking about trading it in and getting a Laramie 4wd. I would have thought the Laramie would come standard with the navigation system. Still up in the air about trading it in, I will need to get the same paint color and grill look so my wife won't notice !! Lol. Overall though, the truck drives so much better than my 14. Still getting used to the etorque. Had to buy her a new car to justify my new truck !!
I made the mistake of getting the nav on my new 2014. What a waste of 800.00 Ordered my 2021 without the factory nav.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I made the mistake of getting the nav on my new 2014. What a waste of 800.00 Ordered my 2021 without the factory nav.
I did that on my previous truck. Unfortunately, I wanted a Limited on my new truck, and non-nav wasn't an option.