FNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragon Slayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Merry Christmas to all! I'm a recently LODI disabled Firefighter, who is now a FNG to having a "Project" truck. I have a 1985 Power Ram 4X4 that I payed $1,000 for in 2008, drove it every day to work, for fire calls and the usual, Honey Do and Side Work and such, until I got Blown up by a couple of Oxygen cylinders 12/09/19 and got one hell of a headache and some other injuries that has ended all the Hard Charging days. Now, I intend to 'slowly', since its how I now move, tinker with my truck and make it run and look better, I figure it'll keep me from going nuts and make a great truck better.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Merry Christmas to all! I'm a recently LODI disabled Firefighter, who is now a FNG to having a "Project" truck. I have a 1985 Power Ram 4X4 that I payed $1,000 for in 2008, drove it every day to work, for fire calls and the usual, Honey Do and Side Work and such, until I got Blown up by a couple of Oxygen cylinders 12/09/19 and got one hell of a headache and some other injuries that has ended all the Hard Charging days. Now, I intend to 'slowly', since its how I now move, tinker with my truck and make it run and look better, I figure it'll keep me from going nuts and make a great truck better.

:welcome: to Ram Forum. :cool:

There is endless tweaks and customizations that can be learned here and I hope you enjoy learning from and contributing to this great site.

All the best with your future projects.

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
:party36: :welcome::party36:Wishing you the best in you pursuit of a better running and looking truck.2.JPG

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat