FS: Diablosport Intune I-1000 DCX Tuner 2011+ Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleTap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a pretty much new Diablosport Intune I-1000 DCX handheld tuner for sale. It is about a week or 2 old. This is the best upgrade I've ever done to any vehicle I've owned as far as bolt on modifications go. And I only installed the 87 octane tune. And just that alone turned this truck into a monster. It was a completely different truck compared to before. And I have built many performance vehicles from twin turbo mustangs, to strokers, to modified Z06 corvettes and built protouring LS7 swapped 1969 Camaros. So I'm not one of those guys who adds a flowmaster muffler and run around telling everyone it added 30hp and made my vehicle so much faster lol. Anyway after adding the 87 octane tune It would completely roast the tires in 1st gear from a stop or from a slow roll and chirp the tires when it shifted to 2nd gear. And throttle response is instant now. And on top of all of that my MPG went up by 1mpg and that was with me driving it hard and getting on the throttle. Not taking it easy trying to get the best MPG I could. I was averaging 16.5mpg before and after the tuner I am averaging around 17.5mpg and there are so many other changes I could have made with the tuner but all I did was install the 87 octane tune. It also has a Diablosport tune which is for 93 octane which we don't have here. But you can also get custom tunes sent to you to upload onto the tuner for your truck from a few different places such as Hemifever and I believe Greene tuning. There are more I can't think of.
This tuner is awesome and so easy to install or update and customer service is awesome from Diablosport.
The only reason I'm selling it is I got a killer deal on a Diablosport Trinity tuner that I couldn't pass up. The tunes that come with each tuner both the Intune and the Trinity are the same tunes. Only real difference between the two is that I am able to monitor certain parameters in real time while driving with the Trinity tuner mounted to the windshield. But you can bet you're *** that I will be installing the same 87 octane tune back into my truck with the Trinity tuner and eventually I will step it up to the 91 octane tune.
The best thing about the Diablosport Intune tuner is that if you have to get your truck serviced for any reason you can return the tune back to stock and it doesn't leave any watermarks or any traces or evidence that the truck has ever been tuned. That is the main selling point on getting a tuner because my truck is pretty much new and I was not going to do anything that could void the 90% of the remaining warranty left on my truck.
So anyways yeah this is the absolute best bang for the buck performance modification you can add to your truck.

2011 and up Ram's only. And I guess it works on any 2011+ Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles.

$350 shipped

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DoubleTap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Nobody wants to save more than $100 on one of the best tuners available?

OP
OP
D

DoubleTap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
All PM's returned. And just letting you guys know. This will be sold within the next day or 2. So if you've been thinking about getting a tuner and pretty much the best tuner available and one that won't void your warranty...don't let this deal pass you up. These sell new for $450.
This is your chance to get it for $350 shipped and the tuner is only a little more than a week old. And I'm selling it because I got pretty much the same exact tuner (same tunes) except the one I got a deal I couldn't pass up on...the diablosport Trinity tuner just gives me the ability to monitor certain peramiters of the engine while I am driving. Other than that the tunes and performance are the same.

OP
OP
D

DoubleTap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
PM's returned. This is your guys last chance at this awesome tuner.....best tuner available for our trucks.

OP
OP
D

DoubleTap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
All pm's returned. Also have people who want it locally. Don't let this deal pass you up. Best modification you can do to your truck, doesn't void warranty, adds ton of power, get better mpg and you don't even have to get your hands dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.