Fuel filter housing male quick disconnect size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaldridge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
2016 Ram 3500 6.7L

As the title says.

I'm replacing my jb-welded engine bay fuel filter with a Fleece fuel distribution block. Someone somewhere decided that only people who have done an entire fuel system upgrade all at once will ever install this block. As such my stock fuel lines that are quick disconnect are unable to mount. I've found a distributor of JIC to QD fittings just have no clue how the QD are measured.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Kris

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I would not eliminate the engine mounted filter to begin with unless you are replacing it with a new filter system that can trap moisture and filter down to atleast factory spec.
You're using a Fleece product, I'd call them on Monday. Using just the block and eliminating the engine filtration is a band-aid.

OP
OP
K

kaldridge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Figured it out. It's 5/16 and 3/8.

Years ago I put in the underbed block that holds the fuel filter and fuel/water separator. Really not a bandaid just me finally getting around to doing something that's been on my white board for years.