Gator FX Tonneau Cover Install - RAM 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimboRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Nothing professional but wanted to put together a video on the install of the Gator cover. I chose it because it was relatively inexpensive and offered the features I was looking for. Provides some security for bed contents and can fold up against the back window for full bed access.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Nice setup, not hard to install and it has some pretty solid looking locks.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Nice !!! .. I have the FX Hard Quad-Fold too on mine and I love it ... exact same thing as the BAK Flip ... only difference is that Gator Covers is a private label brand of BAK Flip when it got sold ... but other than name being different it is the exact same covers ....

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Nothing professional but wanted to put together a video on the install of the Gator cover. I chose it because it was relatively inexpensive and offered the features I was looking for. Provides some security for bed contents and can fold up against the back window for full bed access.

Great video by the way my friend ...