Headlight harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FNDOUGIE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I imagine there is a post somewhere in here about this, but I've been unable to find it. I've got a 2017 5.7 Big Horn 4WD. It's got non projector headlight. Different bulb for low and high beams. I replaced the low beams with LED with no issues. But a week or so ago I started getting one low beam (driver side) out messages so I took the headlight assembly out again and noticed several of the wires were "cut". I looked on the other side (passenger side) and spliced them in. I am still occasionally getting the error so I want to replace the harness. However I cannot find what I need. Can anyone provide some assistance?

thanks!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I imagine there is a post somewhere in here about this, but I've been unable to find it. I've got a 2017 5.7 Big Horn 4WD. It's got non projector headlight. Different bulb for low and high beams. I replaced the low beams with LED with no issues. But a week or so ago I started getting one low beam (driver side) out messages so I took the headlight assembly out again and noticed several of the wires were "cut". I looked on the other side (passenger side) and spliced them in. I am still occasionally getting the error so I want to replace the harness. However I cannot find what I need. Can anyone provide some assistance?

thanks!

Hi,
Shoot me your VIN and I will get you a price on a headlamp harness.

- Benny

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357