Hello All!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JByb04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Long time lurker, decided to join the party!

I bought my 2017 Ram 1500 Tradesman exactly a year ago today. I've had nothing but a great experience with the truck and I look forward to many more years with it. The truck was my 20 year dream coming true. I wanted a HEMI since they returned in '02 and it was worth the wait. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
They sure are a blast aren’t they ? Are you planning on any modifications ? Lots of good recommendations to remove any extra money you might have laying around.

OP
OP
JByb04

JByb04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
They sure are a blast aren’t they ? Are you planning on any modifications ? Lots of good recommendations to remove any extra money you might have laying around.
I'd like to down the road. The Veraram Air Grabber is something I want, a good set of headers, and a tune.

But I also have a Harley so my wallet is divided. lol Too many toys!!!

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Long time lurker, decided to join the party!

I bought my 2017 Ram 1500 Tradesman exactly a year ago today. I've had nothing but a great experience with the truck and I look forward to many more years with it. The truck was my 20 year dream coming true. I wanted a HEMI since they returned in '02 and it was worth the wait. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.
Hi there!

Congratulations on one year with your Ram! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying it! If you ever need any assistance, our team can be reached via private message.

Lex
Ram Cares