hello from Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJP81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey all! Been on here a few weeks now, and posted a bit about my exhaust upgrade. I've had my Ram for a few years now, a 2016 Outdoorsman, 5.7, 8speed, 3.92 gears, quad cab. Also have a Gen 2 in the drive....My son turned 16 last summer, and my uncle gifted him his '97 LT. It had been sitting in his barn for a while, and needed all new brake lines to even drive it. Threw about $600 in parts at it to get the brakes working, tune it up and got it to pass emissions, and was running him around great until the trans acted up, so it's sitting again...We're gonna work on that once it warms up a little. (hoping it's just an electrical issue, since codes for all the solenoids showed up at once out of the blue...) I've been a Chevy guy my whole life, but after driving a few Rams over the past few years, i really liked them over what Chevy was offering. Anyways, here's a shot of both of our trucks in the drive, and thanks for all the good info on here!

Attachments

• trucks.jpg
    trucks.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357