Help Installing Spyder Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daredevil95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, I bought a set of Spyder Fog Lights and now that I am looking at them, how do I install these on my truck? There are no brackets under the bumper that look like they will work with these fog lights. I'll attach a picture of the exact type of fog lights that I have, Is there a bracket I could buy or do I have to fabricate a mounting bracket? My pickup did not come with fog lights and I could take care of the wiring without any issues. I do need help with mounting brackets for the fog lights?

Attachments

• fog lights.PNG
    fog lights.PNG
    79.1 KB · Views: 92

99RoughCountryRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 litre 360 magnum v8
I know that is a older post but I bought a set of yellow lense new foglights from DNA motoring manufacturing on eBay and they came with bulbs and brackets $32 and for a previous post about someone putting a sport front bumper on a lower trim level truck the company I bought the foglights from has a kit with a wiring harness for installation on non foglight equipped trucks also..