Hemi fever tuning where do I get started?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badkelly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've seen a lot in this hemi fever tuning and I want the best performance from my truck but I don't know where to get started and I'm sure other guys agree aswell. I've been on his website and seen he tunes the preloaded tunes on an intune is that the custom tune? I only have a CAI and exhaust on my truck but want more from it. I am doing upgrades over the winter such as headers a varam, a moes tb and msd coils but I don't know where to get started please help!

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have a tuner already??? Call Matt at Moes... He will get you the tuner, and help you get set up with Hemifever. He ships to Canada, too.

Computer Tuners

OP
OP
B

badkelly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ya I got an intune should I give Matt a call anyway to get info on how to get it all set up? I'm pretty new to the tuning world

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly what David said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

badkelly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Wow best investment ever Sean is a miracle worker he walked me thru everything truck feels great I've never had more fun driving it. Can't beleive it took me this long to get this tune I'm excited for when I put some parts into my truck to see what it does

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wow best investment ever Sean is a miracle worker he walked me thru everything truck feels great I've never had more fun driving it. Can't beleive it took me this long to get this tune I'm excited for when I put some parts into my truck to see what it does

running the 91 tune?

ATXHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes some of the fastest trucks are running the stock coils.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerred17