Here goes nothing: AMI grill guard on a 14 Express

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IMG_3946_zps1us2mlw7.jpg

IMG_3947_zpstk82l4rf.jpg

I've been debating on getting a grill guard vs bull bar vs bumper. The bumper route would be nice but I can't afford to drop that kind of coin nor does the weight really appeal to me. Bull bars are a dime a dozen and don't do much for me and fulfill only an aesthetically pleasing look ... to some. Now grill guards. There's many out there (Weston, Go Rhino, Ares, etc etc etc) but I came across this. It is aesthetically pleasing, sleek and slim up against the contours of the front end, attaches at the tow hook mounts (which is entirely doable with some modifying on the Express/Sport plastic bumper), can mount lights to it, comes in black and/or chrome, strong yet lightweight, the step is perfectly functional especially with a lift or level like I've got. I'm gonna give it a go-Happy Father's Day to me. I was able to get it for $225 shipped, pm me for details as it's not from one of our esteemed forum vendors (sorry). Wish me luck.

I will be doing a full write-up once it arrives.

The DodgeFather

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks nice have a link ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GIJoe2010

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pm sent to you DodgeFather with details.