How to Level Front End Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamTexas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I would like to know what all I need to do to level the front suspension of my 2018 Ram 1500. My truck is RWD with the 3.6L. I have been searching for awhile and can't find a clear cut answer. I understand there is a difference between lifting a 4WD and RWD truck. What are the correct parts I need to begin the process of leveling the front end about 2-2.5 inches? Do I need to buy shocks, struts, springs, control arms, spacers? I'm very new to working on my truck, and would like some help getting in the right direction. Please and thank you.

KYPOTLICKER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Get with Nick@GotExhaust on this forum
He will get you lined out !

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
The sticky thread in the 4th generation lifted sub forum still applies.

Just get 5th Gen parts instead of 4th gen.

Sabot1b

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco diesel
Rough Country leveling struts and upgrade your upper control arms, I recommend mevotech. The angle ads extra stress on the upper ball joint and can eventually pull out of the arm, mecotech uses a lock ring to secure them in.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
If you want a better feeling ride, I'd choose Bilstein over RC as well. The small price difference isn't worth sacrificing ride quality to me.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I would like to know what all I need to do to level the front suspension of my 2018 Ram 1500. My truck is RWD with the 3.6L. I have been searching for awhile and can't find a clear cut answer. I understand there is a difference between lifting a 4WD and RWD truck. What are the correct parts I need to begin the process of leveling the front end about 2-2.5 inches? Do I need to buy shocks, struts, springs, control arms, spacers? I'm very new to working on my truck, and would like some help getting in the right direction. Please and thank you.
@Nick@GotExhaust can set you up with the 2wd kits there is only 1 company doing them right. Reach out to Nick the internet is way too confusing for those trucks. The 5th gens they fixed the confusion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat