IHC 4/6 lowering install on 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlampman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am installing an IHC (Inez Hot Rods / Suspension) 4/6 lowing kit on my dads new 2021 5th Gen 1500 2WD. Having problems with the strut lining up with the lower control arm. Seams to be too far inboard and to the rear. The strut hits the frame and can't go inboard far enough to line up the holes. It also hits the sway bar and the lower mount seams to be way further rear than the stock arm. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
This is the passenger side
20211120_181808.jpg

Also do I have the upper control arm ball joint correct?
20211120_181816.jpg

Thanks for any assistance. Don't think I will get anyone at IHC to answer the phone on Sunday..

Ball.inc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi etorque
Any update on what your problem was? Looking at the same kit for mine and interested in your thoughts and your experience with the kit.

Taz19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter HEMI
I am installing an IHC (Inez Hot Rods / Suspension) 4/6 lowing kit on my dads new 2021 5th Gen 1500 2WD. Having problems with the strut lining up with the lower control arm. Seams to be too far inboard and to the rear. The strut hits the frame and can't go inboard far enough to line up the holes. It also hits the sway bar and the lower mount seams to be way further rear than the stock arm. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
This is the passenger side
View attachment 477870

Also do I have the upper control arm ball joint correct?
View attachment 477871

Thanks for any assistance. Don't think I will get anyone at IHC to answer the phone on Sunday..
Where you able to get this done? I did the 4/6 IHC on my 19' and had to modify the bolt, you also have to cut down the (**** can't remember the name) steering link. And you have to trim other stuff.